Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Saturday, June 25, 2022
|Move, Clark. You're in the way.|
- Crusade - the one where Lois arrives and Clark returns from null-space with his memories wiped clean and he flies on camera to get a
plot device MacGuffinstone that will do whatever it's gonna do when he collects all three.
- Transference - the one where Lionel Luthor Freaky Fridays with Clark
- Spell - the one where 17th Century witches Freaky Friday with Chloe, Lana and Lois
- Spirit - the one where a Mean Girl ghost possesses/ Freaky Fridays the cast, Martha is hilarious, Chloe wins prom queen, and Lois looks smashing in a pink gown she has for some reason
- Blank - the one where Clark loses all his memories and Chloe has to lead him around for the day
- Commencement - the one where Clark and Chloe graduate, Jor-El is a parent who just doesn't understand, Lex is betrayed by everyone in his life, and then a meteor shower falls on Smallville. Again.
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
|These people all hate each other but will only talk to each other|
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
It's a fascinating thing to return to a show 20 years later. For the kids, Smallville debuted when I was about 26 and would have watched pretty much anything that was comic-book related, but was aggressively obsessed with all things Superman - an obsession which started roughly five or six years prior and continues to this day in a toned-down sort of way. It will sound weird to new comics readers now, but arriving at Superman around the age of 20 or 21 was late for a comics nerd as I'd been reading comics for a decade with no particular interest in The Man of Steel. But, a confluence of comics that spoke to me where I lived featuring Superman* began trickling out in the mid to late 90's, and that, paired with the WB's Superman: The Animated Series, turned the tide.
At the time of show's debut, I wasn't much of a TV watcher - as in, I didn't make time for television, but I did watch a lot of films. That said - I'd followed X-Files til right about at this point (when I gave up on the program), but had not been a person to obsess over a particular show, otherwise. Well, maybe Seinfeld, Simpsons and some Babylon 5. And lest we forget, Chef!. No Buffy, Angel or whatever else for me.
Friday, June 10, 2022
Thursday, June 2, 2022
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
|It's not easy being green whilst filing writs of habeas corpus|
Sunday, May 15, 2022
|Jessie Spano looks on|
Chicago Cubs Baseball
Austin FC Futbol
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Friday, March 25, 2022
|about 3.5 of these people are sociopaths|
Thursday, March 10, 2022
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Thursday, January 6, 2022
Friday, November 26, 2021
|I like how you can see Harrison Ford thinking about literally anything but where he is in this moment|
Friday, November 12, 2021
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Elvira Watch: "Elvira - Mistress of the Dark" (1988) - part of "Elvira's 40th Anniversary Very Scary, Very Special Special"
|Just in time for Halloween!|