Hope your Hallo-weekend is going well!
|don't forget to carve your pumpkins this evening!|
Jason wanted to know if he "won" the "contest" with his Halloween submission. While this wasn't a contest, I think he's going to feel a lot better if we all just smile and nod and tell him he won, so play along, won't you?
If you have some time to kill, here's an index of all entries (and, man, we got a great turn out!) for the Halloween Monster Mash.
Posts by the Signal Corps:
- The Admiral - livin' large
- Steven G Harms talks monsters - "alienates" my readership
- NTT gets Monstrous - mixes his media
- JAL talks about witches
- AmyD's Monstrous picks - gets small
- Jamie's Favorite Monster - gets trashy
- Horus Kemwer - takes it international
- JimD - gettin' spooky
- The League's Favorite/ Least Favorite Part 1
- The League's Favorite/ Least Favorite Part 2
- Fantomenos - RRAAAHHHRRRR
- Mrs. Fantomenos - fears the lonely
- RHPT/ Randy! - wants brains
- Jason - klowns around
I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the participation. Its made coming back to writing a whole lot of fun. After all, the best part for me is always seeing what other people have to say. When it comes to something like "monsters", seeing your thoughts on the topic is infinitely more fun than just cranking out another post about why Superman is awesome.
Have a great Halloween!
|treat yourself to some spooky stuff this Halloween!|