I won't rehash, but its left me feeling a wee on the worn-out side.
- Nashville people - I hope all is well. Holy smokes. Why do you keep living in the path of horrible weather? That's Galveston's job.
- I'm slowly making my way through Archer in order on Netflix.
- I am watching Giant in chunks. I DVR'd it off TCM in February and I'm finally watching it. My history of trying to watch Giant and failing is as lengthy as Giant itself. I'll most definitely be writing the movie up when I'm done. But, boy howdy, Elizabeth Taylor. Amirite?
- We have entered into the period in Austin where it is just ridiculously gorgeous out. I usually miss it thanks to work and various obligations. But, trust me. 75 degrees. Blue skies. The grackles aren't even hanging out with their beaks open because its too damn hot yet. That'll be May.
- Austin's 6th Street is now just kind of embarrassing. As are most of the dudes I see down there. And the return of the microskirt in the age of KFC Food Bowl.
- My gym was sort of 24 hours, but only M-F. It just went 24-7. This changes everything for Sundays. Sweaty, hang-over workouts, you will be happening later.
- Last night, I was hilarious. But, anyway, its good to catch up with friend you haven't seen in a while. Even if it leads to sweaty, hang-over workouts. Actually, not so much hung-over as really ashamed about what I did to that enormous piece of carrot cake intended for two around 12:00AM.
- How awesome would it be to just go ahead and name your kid "Maud'dib Usul Kwisatz Haderach Jones" or whatever your last name is? Man, see, this is why its best we'll never have children.