Watched: Sixteen Candles 08/28/2018 & Pretty in Pink 08/31/2018
Format: Amazon Streaming
Viewing: Unknown. A lot for both.
Decade: 1980's. Obviously. Duh.
Laura and Ryan return to high school movies and grapple with some of the difficulties in the narratives of Gen-X staple, John Hughes. We take a look at two Molly Ringwald-starring films, and try to sort out what the hell was going on in the 1980's when these movies were made, and what the movies were trying to do and say.
Get your audio episodes at:
- Signal Watch on Stitcher
- Signal Watch on iTunes
- Signal Watch on Soundcloud
- Signal Watch on Google Play
- Signal Watch on PocketCast
All Signal Watch posts w/ podcast tag
- Amy and Ryan Watch 50 Shades!
- Bond Watch! James Bond movie discussion
- Avengers Chronological Countdown w/ Jamie and Ryan
- Disney History w/ NathanC and Ryan